3.06.2013

who are you now ?


soooooooo,  this is my first blog entry.... well on this blog of course. I once made a blog after watching Julia and Julie or what ever it was called but I failed miserably, only achieving one post. I also have tumblr but I barely write text posts and when I do its for my 'depression blog' that no one has access to. anywhooooo, i don't really know what im going to post on this blog or if ill ever actually get followers who will read my posts but I think its worth a try. I'm 65% sure I'm going to forget about this in a few weeks but im going to try not to. Anyway I decided that my first post should be me introducing myself/ uploading the clothes I got a value village so here I goooooo


1. Do you like your name?
I don't like it but I don't hate it
2. What age would you like to be right now?

um maybe 18 so i can get the hell out of high school and be able to dirnk legally
3. Do you have pets?

NO BUT I WANT A CAT SO BADLY D: 
4. How many best friends do you have?

I sort of don't really have 'best' friends atm
5. What is your favorite color?
anything pastel 
6. Do you like to go shopping?
yea but I never have money so.....
7. Are you into sports?
i use to run for fun 
8. What is your favourite hobby?

sleeping and internet-ing lol 
9. Do you like to read?
yea
10. What do you do when you are mad?
I start to cry or rage rant on twitter

11. What word do you catch yourself saying alot?
idk I have these phases where this one word becomes apart of my vocab but it changes all the time
13. Coke or Pepsi?

I don't drink soda any more.....
14. Summer or Winter?
summer, I hate winter with a passion

15. Are you nice to everyone?
I don't even know 
17. How do you do your hair most often?
hair extensions until my hair gets shoulder length 

21. Do you like school?
no, I'm such a loser 
23. Do you play video games?
miniclips ftw
24. What do you do for fun?
internet 

30. Are you awesome?
you decide
i deleted some question because they were sooooo stupid and  here are the important questions that  it should have mentioned but didn't. I'm 15 years old , I'm Canadian but my parents are Jamaican  I'm 5'7 I weight 150 ( cries)  and yea I'm boring so I'm going to stop.
I shall not forget my value village finds
everything came to 29.85
alsoo here's me








lets also laugh at this picture I found on tumblr yesterday [ go Canada !]

No comments:

Post a Comment