4.21.2013

Spring time lovin'

I cant say the weathers been great because just yesterday it started snowing,hailing and raining. At one point it was freaking sunny ! (Talk about bipolar weather) but today the weather was acting swell and the sky was blue and the sun was shining. If it was a bit warmer every thing would have been perfect. 420 was not what I expected, I mean I did shizzle and I did eat tacos ( 6 actually c:)  but not really what I had in mind....  I wish it was more adventurous but years go by quickly and before I know it'll be 420 again so I better start planning.

Today was a great example of why I'm such a boring person. I slept in, did laundry, and went to the pharmacy. Then I took pictures because I really liked my outfit and figured my blog needed an update.
everything was either thrifted or relative giving
except leggins: urban planet socks: dollar store glasses: simons 


No comments:

Post a Comment