5.05.2013

Disasterology












Yea I watched Donnie Darko last night and it left me with a lot of questions. I'm going to need to find time to watch it again because I really would like to develop a better understanding of the film. Overall it was fantastic and Jake Gyllenhaal was so hot young.

The song Disaterology ( played by my favorite band Pierce the veil) was also inspired by the movie which makes me love the song even more than i already do.


Pierce the Veil - Disasterology

I also did a comparison picture of my 11 year old self and 15 year old self and i'm happy to say ' I've improved'

2 comments:

  1. AHHH I haven't seen Donnie Darko but I am lovin' these screenshots and NOW I WANT TO SEE IT EEE
    Also, I've been comparing my 11-year-old self with NOW ME and I think I have also made improvements (THANK U WHOEVER MADE ME NOT MY 11-YEAR-OLD SELF). But, I am IN LOVE with your Jo Bros poster in you 11-year-old pic. My 11-year-old self would also improve.
    And can I just say I love love LOVE your blog!!??! You are 2098324099084329423 kinds of fabulous, babe.

    http://psychedelicdaisy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU SHOULD SEE IT, IT'S REALLY GOOD :D !

      And thank you I think that the Jonas brothers poster and the flower elastic really defines the old me. You should make a comparison picture also and upload it to you blog c:.

      Your comment really made my day, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I'M FOOOSURE CHECKING OUT YOUR BLOG !~

      Delete