6.14.2013

BIRTHDAY GUUURL !




WHY DO I ALWAYS POSE LIKE THAT


It's my birthday and although not many people have wished me happy birthday in real life I'M GETTING TONS OF HAPPY BIRTHDAYS ON FACEBOOK, WOOT, WOOT!

I'm still bitter about having a math exam on my birthday; It happens every single year. It's like my school is out to get me! Anyway I don't feel different, apart from my hair. I really miss my curly hair but twist (or braids) are more easier to maintain especially in the summer since I love to go swimming. 

Aside from math, My day has been alright. So far I've received two gifts well 3 if you count the Marina & the diamond tickets.

My best friend since grade 7 gave me mocha muffins and they are the best muffins ever baked. THEY TASTE LIKE RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS EXPLODING IN YOUR MOUTH !!

AVERAGE LOOKING BUT FUCKING AMAZING!!



Yea she's totally the greatest friend ever. I would give you a link to one of her social networking sites but she has none.... she sort of likes to keep things on the down low if ya know what I'm saying.


My mom got me a card...WITH MONEY IN IT. the card was super ugly but the words were really meaningful. (You know what they say, don't judge a book card by its cover !)




AWWW YEAAA ! I feel like my mom was being fairly generous with my birthday money.She usually gives me 100 dollars but this year.. I MEAN WOW... THANKS MUM. Plus she's paying for my new bedroom set which is probably going to cost 2,000$. ( I guess you can say i'm spoiled T-T) I don't have much family where I live so I'm expecting 3 more cards + doc martens+ A chapters gift card and that's it.  I'm quite satisfied with my gifts though so I'm not going to complain.

I still have my birthday dinner and my cake so I'll upload some pics of that later.

PEACE






2 comments:

  1. happy b-day! omg marina and the diamond tickets? girl you so lucky and im jealous! but at least im on summer vacation hehehe lol :p.we both have twists in our hair :o *twist hair pride* :)

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaaanks :D ! Yeaa I talked about the concert a few posts back, her concert was great! You're so lucky you don't have to worry about school. I'm like one of the queens of procrastinating so studying is soOoOoO hard.but you seem like a cool chick I mean you have twists and you were nice enough to check out my blog! So i'll check out yours too hehe:3

      Delete