On July 20th I took out my weave! I know my previous post talks about how the whole 'natural' thing wasn't for me but I thought it through and finically... I do not have the money to keep up with relaxers every month. So here I am with no extensions... 100% natural. It feels good and I feel liberated. I tried starting a natural blog but I'm not a very motivated person so yeah...
August 21st was my first day of cegep woot woot! well not really... My schedule is perfect and I have no classes on thursdays and fridays and august 21st was a thursday but I got a job at the schools book store so it was sort of my first day. The bookstore job only lasted 3 weeks but it was super fun and I'll probably go back next semester.
|the view from one of my classes|
October 26th was my graduation ceremony. It was heart breaking to see all my friends for the last time but the whole high school experience was fun while it lasted and it helped me become the person I am today.
|s/o to my mom,dad and Shania for the flowers <3|
- August 19th I went to an indoor trampoline arena called Isaute with my friends
- September 1st I had all you can eat sushi for the first time
- September 9th I met my first actual friend at school and her name is Tania
- September 11th I threw a surprise birthday party for my close friend talia
- September 26th and 27th American apparel had 90% off sale and I got so much new clothes
- September 27th I went bike riding slightly 'out of it' at around 3am
- October 11th I finished my 1000 piece puzzle ^_^
- October 12th I celebrated Thanks giving and lost my keys T-T
- October 18th I attended a real good party!
Coming up for me in the future..
- Halloween is tomorrow wich means dressing up and partying !!
- November 1st I plan on getting my spetum pierced
- December ? I'm going to florida for a week!
I've also recently gotten back into hanging out with my old group of friends. After graduation we all hung out and it reminded me that I actually enjoy these people so thats becoming a thing but anways I'm trying to build a friend base with people because big groups of friends are always fun :)
Yee Ho's reaction is priceless
Pop punk has also taken over my life... thought i should mention that!